Moonspear sing hard for the sunshine
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
what of course. u know i know how it is<33333
She didn't deny him entirely, so he couldn't see anything wrong with that when he knew he wasn't going to be helpful to any healing. There was far too much he didn't know yet, so the boy wasn't going to push his luck. "Well.. that's good though. I don't need to see him right now anyway," he accepted, filing that away for later and hoping this Rannoch could live up to the suspense. But, if his sisters were good to him and gave him healing leaves, he had to be pretty cool.

With big, owlish eyes he watched whatever she was doing with the dandelions. "Okay... that's neat," he said after a scrunch to his face. How useful! No one liked pain, and if something as easy as chewing these pretty-easy to find leaves could help it.. ?? Well! "Do you have others I could get for you??" he asked, tapping his paws lightly and looking about like he was ready to go with or without some sort of answer in mind. But he thought he would offer before he took off. Picking flowers was certainly something he could do.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
sing hard for the sunshine - by Jarilo - September 17, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Lyra - September 20, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Jarilo - September 20, 2017, 08:59 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Lyra - September 21, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Jarilo - September 24, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Lyra - December 28, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Jarilo - December 30, 2017, 12:08 AM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 08:06 AM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Jarilo - January 24, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: sing hard for the sunshine - by Lyra - February 04, 2018, 09:56 AM