Wheeling Gull Isle Touching Sand
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
INCOMING! [Image: 200.gif#5-grid1]
Let me know if my crashing in isn't welcome! <3

Tapat had been feeling lost. Often he would follow Hemlock around and help her out with gathering herbs. Or he would watch and play with the younger wolves. But this new territory had him confused. Luckily for Tapat, it was surrounded by water so he technically had nowhere to go. Perhaps it was the best way for a wolf with short temp memory loss to learn what is his new territory.

Tapat ran along the beach. When would this beach end!!! It kept on going and going. He didn't know that he was on an island. He forgot. The male then spotted other wolves. He let out a bark. When he got close he realized he knew these wolves! His tail started wagging and greeted the both of them with licks and happy whines. "Yay! You are here too!," he spoke, sounding relieved. Hemlock he knew by name and scent, but these he just knew from scent and visual aspects. He just needed to see and smell them a lot before his long-term memory saved it.

Their travel this way helped with that. He was glad to see them as he had no sense of what to do or where he could help. He hadn't caught what their previous conversation was about and if he knew he had forgotten by now. "I thought I was all alone here! Hemlock stays in her den always and I am confused," he admitted.
Messages In This Thread
Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 20, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 27, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 28, 2017, 04:04 AM