Wheeling Gull Isle Touching Sand
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat blinked at the news. Hemlock had given birth. Oh yes! The babies. He remembered now. But that means that Hemlock might need his help. He looked over his shoulder to the forest. He turned his attention back to Ceal. He knew his dad was Arturo, but his mind said that was wrong. He was confused why that was wrong so he quickly shoved that thought away. It was easy to do so, as the other two revealed what they were planning to do.

Tapat looked at the water and then frowned. "I don't think we are supposed to do that, right?," he asked. He crouched lower to the ground, more of a submissive stance. Even while Tapat would play with the pups months ago, he would often show submissive behavior to the younger wolves. "What are we going to do on the other side?," he asked at the both of them. His eyes fell on Sesi and nodded slowly. "That's nice. I don't want to lose you guys. Will it be like our travel before?" Tapat remembered that as it was quite impressive to leave with all the wolves he knew, together. So his long-term memory saved that right away. "What if Hemlock needs us? What if we can't find the way back. I can never find the way back," he pouted.
Messages In This Thread
Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 20, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 27, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 28, 2017, 04:04 AM