The Island
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Sounds good! I never understood the "who" and "whom" thing. I know "they're, their, and there", but "who" and "whom" has always escaped me. I pretend like "whom" doesn't even exist, lol.

[size=medium]
Julooke listened intently to the reasons why he felt he couldn't stay with his current pack. They seemed pretty valid to her. She herself didn't have much desire to run a pack. Her personality fit a supporting role, instead, and she was perfectly happy with it.

Trusting pack mates was essential to a stable pack. The wolves in a pack are supposed to be like family, and trust was an integral part of that. Without it, things would fall apart.

She also understood the terrain problems. While she was adaptable, she knew many wolves were not. Mountains could be extremely dangerous and were for the uncoordinated or faint of heart. Cliffs were everywhere, rock slides could happen out of no where, and a simple slip on flat land could mean death on a mountain.

She nodded throughout his speech, conveying she was listening and understanding. She smiled at the end, No worries, she responded. I'm usually the one doing all the talking, so it's a nice change, she assured him. It was true. She couldn't remember meeting anyone who could keep up with her own mouth. Those are all good reasons. I hope your Alpha understands. It can cause tensions leaving a pack to make your own, but you have to do what's best for you, she responded. Do you have any followers? she asked. No point in leaving a pack and making a new one without followers.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
The Island - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 26, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 26, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 27, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 28, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 30, 2014, 04:25 PM