Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie flinched when the wolf reached for the branch and began to sink further. He braced himself and dug his front feet into the dirt. Gripping the branch firmly, he leaned all of his weight backwards and pulled.

He wasn’t sure if it would work. He wasn’t concerned about the branch breaking as he had made sure it sturdy before he picked it up. He wasn’t concerned about being able to hold onto it as he had a strong grip and he assumed the other did too. The weak point in his plan was that his very small, lightweight form was attempting to pull a much larger one. He also knew that the thickness of the mud and working against gravity wasn’t going to help either.

Weetzie carefully stepped backwards one foot at a time, digging into the dirt with each step before taking the next. As he did, he noticed that the other was using his free leg to help pull himself out. It might work after all. Nothing could compete with the desire stay alive.
I’ll let you decide if the attempt is successful.
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM