Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie was relieved when he saw that, with his help, the other was managing to pull himself free. Once he was finally on stable ground, Weetzie watched in silence as the other turned to face the mud pit that had entrapped him. If Weetzie had had any understanding of emotion, he might have suspected that the other was either angry at it or frightened by it, but such illogical thoughts didn’t even occur to him.

After the other spoke, Weetzie answered, “You are welcome. I shall keep that in mind if ever I am in need.” He wasn’t sure if he would ever see him again or if he would ever visit the dark forest he spoke of, but it seemed like the appropriate thing to say. When the other lowered his head, Weetzie did as well, then the other was gone.

When Weetzie was sure that he was alone, he plopped to the ground, exhausted. He was small and not physically very strong, and helping the pull the large wolf out of the mud took a lot out of him. Perhaps he would rest there until morning, assuming his missing sister didn’t haunt him.
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM