Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
being  v a g u e   about what happens at the meeting thread thing ♥

Things were confusing lately.
oh so confusing.
So Remi did what he did best when there was something troubling his mind - he ignored it.

He was happy that Chusi was back, that bit was undeniable, but like other members of the Vale, he wasn't sure how he was feeling about how, inmediately after returning, in the absence of the Vale's leader Rannoch,she had so quickly taken the spot for herself. Remi did not know yet what had happened with Rannoch, and though he planned to get to the bottom of it- for the Frostfur was not only his former leader but his best friend as well- he had not set out to investigate. He was still too disoriented by it all to know where or how to start.

So with a sigh of his own, that shoved all of these thoughts to the back of his mind where he would try to keep them, Remi began to wander aimlessly around the skirts of the mountain, finally steering his course and  making his way up to the river as a sudden feeling of dryness filled his mouth. Instantly he recognized, at the edge, her silhouette. He did not hesitate, approaching slowly but making his presence known with a chuff before settling next to her. 

"señorita" he barked quietly, noting that though she was the same pretty Chusi he had met, she did not have the same energy now that she did then. "what's on your mind?" he dared to ask, hoping that unlike him, she would not recoil and go absolutely blank every time this question was asked.
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 29, 2017, 12:27 PM