Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Despite this being maybe the third time they saw each other, Remi was still able to notice her droop.
He hummed when she, seemingly still lost in thought, refused to raise her eyes to look at him. When she finally turned towards him, Remi received her with a warm smile of his own. She had stopped being droopy for a second but quickly returned to her wilted flower state.
She was still pretty all the same.

She spoke about her home, the guilt of what she left behind evident in her words.
Guilt. He knew that feeling all to well.
Then she mentioned some guy, Mattias, which Remi knew to be one of his very own packmates but never really having interacted with him he could not help a pang of jealousy jump in his chest at the mention of his name. But it was a short lived emotion for when she mentioned the staying forever part Remi could not help but feel inside of him a renewed calm.
"would they be mad if you stayed?" he asked, his head tilting slightly so that he could now look directly at her rather than at the river that flowed at their feet. "would they want you to go back?"

First he needed to know what her family back home wanted, in his case, he knew that his parents would've been mad if he stayed, so he could go on to ask the bigger, more important question.
What did she want?
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:13 AM