Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Ah, dissapointment, he knew that as well very well.
He sought her eyes again, his expression soft and kind. He was no counselor, and had no desires to be one, but he did want to somehow, make Chusi feel better. "Dissapointed that you've become an amazing scout, and now an Alpha?" he barked, hoping that maybe highlighting her accomplishments would make her realize there was really nothing to be dissapointed about. "What would you be now if you hadn't left?" he asked, not really seeking an answer but for Chusi to sit back and think. Surely she wouldn't be what she was now, and if she was proud of what she currently was and what she had become nothing else mattered.
As long as she wasn't dissapointed in herself, to Remi's eyes, everything would be fine.

"Parents are hard to please.... but if yours love you as i think they do, they would not be dissapointed you're now here" he barked his lips curling into a small smile, "I think they'd be proud" he added. He wondered if there was anything he could've done to make his own parents proud but no answer came to mind. He didn't blame them anymore, for he wasn't proud either of what he had done and become. 
A shame-filled runaway. 
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:13 AM