Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
[Image: tumblr_inline_nnsuvxiOfB1tssq98_500.gif]
Butterfly of the coast, get it? :p

Her lips quirked up a bit. It was true. Besides, hadn't Arturo told her everyone that grew up had the choice to go or to stay? sure, she had made her decision a little later than expected, but she decided she would just assume the offer had always been up. Thanks for raising me, I'm ready now. She smiled, feeling a weight fall of her shoulders. She sighed then. 'Guess I'll just hope they think back o' meh fondly. She turned to Mouse, simply not afraid anymore. If abandoning those that loved her for wolves who might love her someday didn't frighten her anymore, than nothing could.

I think lettin' go'll hurt meh less. Mainly because I have you to fall back on - because I have you to cheer me up and laugh with. The latter went unspoken, but somehow it was implied. The hardest problems sometimes had the easiest answers; just let go, don't forget, but don't let it hold you back.

She didn't expect Mouse doing what he was doing, and the very first moments of their sudden touch stiffened her up and made a chill run down her ashy spine. What in the...? Big eyes stared both startled and longingly at him then and she went to brush up against him - much like a cat would do.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM