Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
It was amazing what words alone could do. 
While at first he had been worried he had said the wrong thing, it now seemed that it was exactly what he said what made Chusi smile again. He mirrored her smile, allowing his tail to thump on the ground, "of course they will" he barked, though he knew that blood or family ties did not guarantee strong bonds or relationships. He for one was convinced his father did not think back on him anywhere near fondly. As for his mother and other siblings he could not say. He did not dare to say, fearful that the answer might not be as different as his father's.
But shh now's not the time to think about that Remi, just shove it again to the back of your mind.

He met her gaze with wide, open eyes. 
Maybe, just maybe definitely just as startled and craving as she was. Then, as she, unexpectedly, brushed up against him the young Ostrega froze. He relished in her touch, to the point of almost purring in glee as she passed him by. "hey are you trying to rub in my face that you have the softest fur ever?" he joked, his neck craning so he could bury for a second his nose once more in her neck.
Truth be told, he just wanted a pretext to get close to her once more.
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 29, 2017, 12:27 PM