Blacktail Deer Plateau shoot down the moon, straight through the sky
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The young woman had a calming air about her that Starbelly could appreciate. She took her jests in stride, not afraid to progress their meeting further down its intended path. The dark femme could appreciate that. Starbelly found her head bobbing in demure communion, letting her gaze remain soft and somewhat downcast. Indie had a problem with authority, but Starbelly knew better. 

Morningside, that was their name.

Starbelly lifted a coiffed forearm to her lips to hide her feigned surprise. Might as well continue her entirely transparent charade, if her subject was willing. “Oh my! I was looking for a pack, but it seems that one has found me.” a small smile simpered upon her silken maw, but in her head thrummed chastisement; as such a statement was much too Indie, and she was Starbelly, dammit! Modest, coy… if not a little prudish. Tone it down, change the subject. That was her now.

“Trades?”

The thought sounded something of surprise, and it was! The subject of trades was a sore one for her; but only because it was something she had not yet the training to succeed. Starbelly liked to think herself a skilled tactician and mistress of ceremonies — but her leadership had never seen fit to besow her with any title to prove it so. It was okay. Better to move on, right? “I used to scout… but, not anymore.” the femme admitted sheepishly. She used to want freedom, to maintain many storylines at once, but no more. Now, she wanted stability and a family — suddenly [and seemingly with no reason], she craved one.

After a moment’s pause, Stabelly added softly “I sing and dance, too.” That would be something that never left her.
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 28, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 10:58 PM