Blacktail Deer Plateau shoot down the moon, straight through the sky
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Hope you don't mind if I pop in here a little late :)

Kieran heard the call, but so far away from it was he. The other side of the territory, to be exact, but he wasted no time in heading that way. Even if someone might have managed to get there before him, he had just finished hunting and had nothing else to do. So on he went, crossing the land of the Morningside wolves, until he approached at last - head raised along with his tail. He was not overly dominant, but he had to ensure that whoever was here knew to be respectful. Though they should know that already, being at the borders of a pack. The first one he saw was Pema - the boy sent a grin and a wag of his tail her way, but his attention soon focused on the stranger. Black in colour, with amber eyes, from what he could see. Kieran was silent for a while, picking up the last few words shared between the two. 

Then, after the obsidian wolf mentioned scouting, singing and dancing (both of those intruiged him very much) the Hunter decided to join in the conversation. "Hello. I'm Kieran." He nodded his head in greeting to the stranger with a small smile and then glanced briefly at Pema, wondering how much she'd asked, and how much she knew of this wolf. "From what I gather, you don't currently have an actual trade. Do you plan on trying to get one? And if you do, what might that be?" He wasn't sure what she might aspire to be - it would be useful to know. They might be getting another hunter for the team, or a healer, or something of the like. Whatever it was, it would be good to know. "We have pups here and I must warn you that you have to be willing to help with other tasks that you might not be so comfortable in to help provide for said pups."

After waiting for an answer, Kieran hesitated and then flicked his tail. "I'm not the leader here, so I cannot accept you into our ranks myself, nor can Pema here, but... Grayday can. He's the alpha here. And as long as you can pull your weight, I see no reason to turn you away." With that said, the boy lifted his head and let out a call for @Grayday, hoping the male would have time enough to come and make a final decision. After all, the hunter wasn't sure if he was actually allowed to accept strangers into the pack. He'd never asked, to be honest.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Kieran Adrien - September 26, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 28, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 10:58 PM