Blacktail Deer Plateau shoot down the moon, straight through the sky
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Ah, my bad! Thanks for joining, though <3

Truly, he had not meant anything bad by his words - it seemed he had phrased it wrong, and for that he was sorry. He noticed the hardened gaze of the dark coloured wolf, and he although he smiled at her joking words he could tell she had not liked what he said. "Haha, I'll admit I'm not a dancer. Sorry if what I said came across bad - I didn't mean any offense by it. Those are certainly skills, and ones I don't have." The boy chuckled lightly. "I don't have a trade myself yet. I'm still a training hunter." Kieran had not meant to suggest that singing and dancing was not a skill, for it was, and he was totally useless at it, he had simply meant to ask if she wanted to become a scout, hunter, perhaps caregiver. If not that was fine, he had mostly been curious. Seems he'd made a mistake, though - he'd have to remember that for next time he tried to help with recruiting. Noted. He still had to work on talking with strangers - it was something that worried him slightly, for he was often nervous around those he didn't know if something went slightly wrong during introductions. 

Grayday arrived then, and Kieran sent him a grin and a wag of his tail. Pema gave him a run-down on Starbelly, the newcomer, and the young hunter sat silently, sending another apologetic smile to the black-furred wolfess before turning back to the leader to hear his thoughts.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 20, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 20, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 21, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 11:10 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 24, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 12:44 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Indie - September 28, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Kieran Adrien - September 28, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: shoot down the moon, straight through the sky - by Pema - September 28, 2017, 10:58 PM