Firefly Glen lights all over the world
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

And then the doors opened. Miyako began to speak of her past including her father and brothers. In their last conversation it had seemed as though Miyako cared for her father, but that it was only at night when her father became something else. But as she continued to talk about he family it seemed like a regular thing. 

When the conversation turned to her brothers, she mentioned becoming a mother to them, but that they didn't respect her when it mattered. She had to grow up early to raise her brother, become independant. She simply couldn't live in that environment.

The question was then passed onto her, was her story similar. Rouge was no longer angry about what had happened to her, but it still played a big roll in her personality today. "No my stories not quite as exciting." she stated. Her story was simple but it had alot of backing to it. "When I was 6 months old I was abandoned by my pack in the middle of winter. I had no one with me and was forced to learn quickly how to survive on my know and know that even if you are family, the only person who will truly care about you is yourself."

Sure there were other who might want to be your friend, but Rouge had never experienced a friendship so strong that she would be willing to fight for that person and visa versa. "I was on my own for over three years of my life until I decided that surviving wasn't enought for me. So I joined a pack her and there so I would have something to do. I only really talk to the alpha and I'm rarely over the border."

But she turned the attention of the conversation by to Miyako, because she had noticed something. "All this talk about your family and I haven't heard you speak a word of your mother."

Messages In This Thread
lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 21, 2017, 11:56 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Rouge - September 22, 2017, 10:25 AM
RE: lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 24, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: lights all over the world - by Rouge - September 26, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 10:18 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Rouge - September 27, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 27, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Rouge - September 28, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Rouge - September 29, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: lights all over the world - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 12:47 PM