Totoka River so many names i devour
62 Posts
Ooc —
hope you don't mind me... and this post is kind of awful.

The temperatures descended as each day passed. Despite the usual anxieties which formed with the approach of winter, Hux was eager to meet the cold season. Why? For the sheer sake of comfort, and for the fun of the snowfall which would appear in a matter of weeks. He did not like hot weather, the stifling heat trapped within his thick white fur, the constant need to walk around with his tongue hanging out. He was a hardy beast and the cold sparked within him a more energetic demeanor. Moreover, this would be his first winter as a Drageda wolf... He planned to prove himself a worthy asset during possible times of scarcity that often piggybacked upon wintertime.

He awoke from a nap with a surge of wanderlust, craving movement and work. The chilly autumn wind combing through his coat like the gentle touch of a lover, he loped towards the borders until his large, snowshoe paws carried him beyond Drageda, in the direction of Totoka river. There he would pace the riverbank, scavenging whatever herbs might prove useful in the coming months. Such was his mood that he felt compelled to whistle a jolly tune; and he did so loudly, releasing the charming melody to mingle with the soft rush of running water. Just as Hux drew upon the riverbank, sharp, irritable words cut through his whistling. They urged him to shut up.

Taken aback by the interruption, Hux flinched and halted abruptly, swinging his narrow head around with his stormy gaze darting in search of the voice's source. At last his eyes lit upon the sharp, gangling form of another male (although, the Kru was pleased to notice that the stranger was smaller in physique than himself). A low whine rumbled from his broad chest as the snowy wolf lowered his ears, embarrassed.

"I-Im sorry," he admitted flatly. His shoulders and tail drooped.
Messages In This Thread
so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 22, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 26, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 28, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 29, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 29, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 30, 2017, 12:40 PM