Totoka River so many names i devour
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
i don't mind at all! thanks for joining!

Witchdoctor hadn’t even heard the jolly whistling in the chaos of whispers in his head, in the steady beat of his heartbeat that battles the crescendo of whispers turning into screams like shrilling alarm bells in head. Company! Company! We have company…turn around you mad fool! They scream like banshees in his head and he turns around quickly, his movements sharp and concise in time to see the hardy, pallid male all drooping shoulders and tail and wounded puppy expression, a flat, stuttering apology leaving the sturdier man’s lips. Witchdoctor recoils in confusion, struggling to realize what he was apologizing for. Ah. Realization dawns upon the Witchdoctor as he puts together that the male surely heard him speaking to the voices in his head. Fiery gaze of twin burning suns focuses upon the man stoically for a few moments though eagerly he takes him in, studying him. Interesting, Witchdoctor thinks, as he studies the effect of his quiet snarls of commands have upon this stranger.

“For the record,” Witchdoctor was starting to feel uncomfortable with the wounded puppy look. Normally, he’d revel in the power he has, delighted by it ( and he is make no mistake ) but there’s something just… wrong about a man heftier than him looking at him like he was a puppy Witchdoctor’d bitten or something. “You don't need to look at me like a sad, wounded puppy because it wasn't you I was telling to shut up.” Witchdoctor informs matter-of-factly not comprehending that he might, in turn, have to offer an explanation of who ( or more like what ) he was speaking to because the Witchdoctor is obviously alone …or rather, he’d been physically alone, at any rate. His mind, however, was a busy place. A favorite haunt of whatever demons or ghosts of the dead …or whatever they were.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 22, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 26, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 28, 2017, 08:14 PM