Totoka River so many names i devour
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Though Witchdoctor knows he must have things in common with other wolves for some reason it does not occur to him that he would. Perhaps it’s because he sees himself on a superior plane of existence ( because truly his conception is untraditional! ) or because it’s the preconceived notion that normal wolves should not have things in common with madmen. Witchdoctor knows that Hemlock shares a passion for botany as well but he wonders what the chances are that a stranger would come across him that shares in his own passions of poisons and plants. His fascination could easily be brushed as nefarious intent. Perhaps it is. Perhaps it is not. In his unpredictability, in the easy flux of moods like the flick of a light switch on and off it is near impossible to tell. “Hm.” The doctor muses aloud — a quieted hum at his own personal acknowledgement of the information. “Perhaps I could show you my poison collection some time.” Witchdoctor didn’t really do friends …but then again he didn’t do wife and kids either and look at him now ( though Hemlock, Droman, Reed and the gangster’s kids were sort of …unexpected inheritances ). However, Witchdoctor isn’t above learning ( or bragging, evidently ). “It’s a bit small now. Just moved and all. The Wife and kids wanted a change of scenery.” The madman’s shoulders rise and fall in a ‘what are you going to do’ fashion as if he is truly governed by Hemlock and the suckling babes at her breast. He might as well be. He’s not left and if Hemlock wants control of the …relationship he won’t protest. It’s not as if he minds. Unlike his deceased gangster counterpart Witchdoctor is not a control freak.

“Witchdoctor.” He offers the younger male — Hux, as he introduced himself — his own introduction. The epithet works well for a name and title. The Witchdoctor. Riptide worked as a name during his initial debut and, at the time, had served his purposes at the time. He’s changed a lot since that first time: grown during his time spent dormant.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 22, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 26, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 28, 2017, 08:14 PM