Totoka River so many names i devour
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The other did not sound as enthused about the mentions of poisons so casually as if they are discussing types of tea and Witchdoctor, studious by nature, picks up upon this. It sends a signal flag to his head where the voices snicker and giggle: this time at him for misunderstanding. He automatically defaulted to the assumption that one pursuing the toxicologist specialty would, too, be interested in poisons. In fact, it doesn’t even occur to him that it would be used for anything else aside from potential nefarious purposes. ’Madman, madman, madman.’ the voices singsong in his mind causing him to clench his teeth with a sharp snap of bone grating against bone. He almost does not catch Hux’s question so focused upon the voices but luckily zeroes in on the right time catching most of the inquiry. Has he poisoned anyone before? No, but that was only because he, technically, hadn’t been alive or in control long enough to see it through. Besides, there wasn’t anyone in particular he wished to off at the moment. Currently: it was just an obsession. Like his baubles, although unlike his treasures his poison collection ( and garden he intends to grow come spring ) might very well come in handy should he need it to. “I have not.” The Witchdoctor speaks honesty with a little grin tugging at his maw because what is a little bit of honesty without a little bit of mischief? Witchdoctor doesn't bother returning the question: the lack of enthusiasm had told him all he needed to know about Hux. That he's miscalculated their common interests and that he was wrong.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 22, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 26, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 28, 2017, 08:14 PM