Totoka River so many names i devour
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
As it stands, Witchdoctor’s interests are strictly local. There is no grand scheme of world ( or Teekon ) domination as often associated with villainy. There isn’t even a desire to overthrow the little sheepdog that leads Undersea because the truth was he’s no desire to be a leader. Though there is temptation in the possibility of being an authority figure it’s a conflict of interest and doubts that it any realistic situation he’d be on the throne for long. There’s too much good ( thought with disdain ) in the world for the powers that be to allow that to happen. Tyrants will always fall: it was only ever a question of when. When one was brave enough to stand up and say ‘no more’. No, he’s rather happy with his little bubble: his spawn and his fiery wife and his obsessions. They keep him contentedly occupied. “A few more.” Witchdoctor agrees as his fiery gaze watches the male tug the weed out of the earth. The doctor goes to another patch and tears it from the solid earth that has kept it rooted. He doesn’t want too much, though, because he does have to partially swim back to Undersea and it already presents the possibility that the ragweed may get ruined as is. “A bit off the coast.” Witchdoctor’s answer is extremely vague: because he’s suspicious of the question. There’s really no need to get that personal, in his opinion. He doesn’t much care where his companion is from and expects the same lack of concern in return. Besides, the Witchdoctor has infants — little bundles of life that he was obligated to protect aggressively since the moment Hemlock popped them out and he will, of that there was no mistake. He might not be a great father, or even a good one but he is still a father.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 22, 2017, 03:27 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 03:06 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 24, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 24, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: so many names i devour - by Arturo - September 26, 2017, 03:31 AM
RE: so many names i devour - by Hux - September 28, 2017, 08:14 PM