Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
156 Posts
Ooc — ghostwriter
Truth be told, Kotake held no malevolent intent toward the girl, not if she held none toward her brother. Kotake was experienced in devastating things, but her utilization of them extended only so far as the beings who insulted those that she decided she cared for. Kotake could be considered weak, for truly loving her family as she did. Cold though she was, there was no questioning she had a heart. It could not lead to extortion, however. Kotake knew better than to be manipulated by her true feelings. Or perhaps that was not true. The fury within her could only be put to rest by taking hold of who inflicted this wound upon Vaati, and eviscerating them.

His words were met with a sidelong glance toward the captive. She understood. And the stance he has put himself in will surely earn the trust of the girl—it was a wise move. Kotake suppresses a grin; he will earn the trust of the girl, it is only a matter of time before she is wooed by him. Kotake idly wonders if it will truly be a thing not reciprocated. Vaati, for all of his insanity, is as unpredictable as she herself is when it comes to emotion. She supposed the most amusing part of all would be for the captor to fall for him. It is a dramatic show that she decided she would like to see. Be sure to watch your tongue, she simply says, you should only ever say the words that you mean—when you bring them to life, they can come back to bite, and with that, Kotake looks to her brother and says: later. On that note, Kotake turns to leave. She does not threaten the girl further, as there was no reason to. Perhaps her other brother would join her, perhaps not.

Just throwing in an exit post! You guys can feel free to skip Kotake, now.
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - October 02, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM