Whitewater Gorge put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
She spoke softly, offering her name after a couple of brief pauses that made Remi even more curious as to what was really going on behind her bright eyes. He imagined that despite her quiet exterior she held a louder spirit and mind. Anatha, he echoed in his head, returning the same silence she had given him initially in case she wanted to add more. 

When she didn't, Remi opened his own mouth, again being him the one to dissolve the silence. "i am Mouse" he barked, his tail tip twitching as his lips curled to offer the girl a smile. "or Remi, which ever you want is fine" he added. Ever since arriving to the Teekon Wilds this was the second time he offered his real name as well as his alias. He wondered what she would make of him having more than one name. He wondered too if he could step closer, but fearing she (that was so evidently flighty) would get uncomfortable he remained rooted to the spot.
Messages In This Thread
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:49 PM