Whitefish River i hope it's a phase, or something
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
i have mouse muse :3 - also set before he heads to morningside so preferably no morningsiders since he gets there later.

wiped out - the neighbourhood

Despite not being too far from his home, back in the Vale, Remi felt as if he were thousand of miles away. He had not gone back after having visited the Gorge, instead he had followed the course of the river, wanting to see where it would lead him or honestly just wanting an excuse to keep his mind away from the strange things ocurring in the Vale. Not only had he noticed now that Rannoch was gone, but his love, Liffey was missing too.
What was happening? Why were the members of his pack being plucked one by one out of the ranks?
Would Genie leave as well? And even if she had just returned, he wondered for Chusi too.
Would she stay?
Would he? 

He sighed, but kept walking along the edge of the river, his toes avoiding the water at first but then daring to take a dip on as he suddenly wondered if the river was any good for fishing.
Messages In This Thread
i hope it's a phase, or something - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: i hope it's a phase, or something - by Frostrar - October 08, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: i hope it's a phase, or something - by Mouse - October 20, 2017, 09:14 PM