Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
*sneaks in with permission*

He had not been present for Eske's alteration with Grayday, though he does not blame her for being testy with the man, based on his understanding of the situation. He himself feels similarly protective of choupinou - though, still, he feels a slight twinge of guilt for not being there to mediate. (Then again, he still feels awkward from their last interaction and he's also a touch relieved he wasn't forced to relive that.)

Well. Not much for it - the group was moving on. Étoille hears chou's call as well. Presumably for the Wanlida, but the titan follows it slowly anyway, his gaze on the edge of the ridge and the sheer drop below. And. Hm.

The beast looks up distractedly and realises he is upon his companions - and then surprise overtakes him, catching the end of choupinou's words. "Chou," he says, too surprised to offer a proper greeting, and then, "I am sorry to interrupt, but it seems there is a dead body below us."
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:02 AM