Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Eske address the elephant in the room first though she is not sure how to feel about it. The mission hadn’t been to recruit, or pick up strays along the way, but Wanlida pleads her case anyway. She glances to Étoille briefly, then the girl—Furi—whom Eske has chosen to take care of like a pet. Thuringwethil tightens her jaw but lets a slow breath out through her nose as she then continues, announcing what they’d discovered while out there.

She does not mention Arturo’s pack but a new one attempting to form and another on some plateau—something she doesn’t know of—but with a warning of a disgruntled alpha that leads them. She stores all this information to sort through later, glad to at least have a mental layout of what is beyond the reaches of Drageda that she has not seen and it is likely she’ll have to go through them anyway. After a moment, Étoille speaks up about another pack she is unfamiliar with but there isn’t much to his visit that offers her any answers to where her mate is.

“Is that all?” she asks rather stiffly, anxiety rising in the back of her mind. Their scouting mission had taken longer than she’d anticipated, putting more time between the last time she’d seen her mate and now with so much more to worry about.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM