Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Arlo’s fight is over.

Thuringwethil blinks a few times as if uncertain that is truly what she heard. Her jaw clenches and she does everything in her power to steel every emotion that comes with an expression. Her stoic face is strained but she does not relax, unable to let it go. If Arlo is dead, where does that leave Wildfire? What are they going to find when they go to the caldera? What if they can’t find Wildfire?

The questions roll over in her mind again and again and she glances over to Étoille whom has nothing else to say and with a flick of her nose, she dismisses him. “Take the girl and get her settled in,” she tells him on a second thought before she turns and addresses Eske.

Only when the other two are gone, does she continue the conversation. “How did he die?” she asks stiffly, and, a second later, “there was no sign of Wildfire?”

For a while they talk. Thuringwethil isn’t happy with the results but she at least knows where to go from here. Dismissing Eske for the time being, she searches out the rocha for further details.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM