Wheeling Gull Isle and wildlings will run from you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock turned her gaze to Tapat, hearing his soft whine and offering a little crooning sound of her own. She wouldn't chase him away - he was like a child of hers himself, as much as she truly cared for him. "Careful," She did intone, her voice a bit sterner than normal when it came to Tapat. "I am still very tired, and they," She glanced over the children again with a fond smile. "- They are still tiny." So infinitely small that Hemlock could scarce believe that they had taken up so much space in her and now she felt deflated. 

Reed began her whimpering whines again, Hemlock trying to soothe the girl as best as she could although she was realizing that her daughter had no interest in being coddled. Droman by contrast was quick to soothe himself, taking to nursing like a champion. She chuckled quietly and chewed the corner of lip. "Are you okay, Tapat?" She asked, turning a bit so that she could keep an eye on the three of them at the same time. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - September 24, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Reed Wolf - September 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Salazar - September 30, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:01 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 02:17 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:51 AM