Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

samothes charts a course north, looking for... something he does not quite know yet. it is absolutely foolish to remain alone while the season changes around him, he knows, and so it is becoming a matter of finding somewhere worthy to pledge himself to. even if only temporarily, for the winter's sake. 

he'd scented a claim to the east as he moves northward, but he has not decided his next move: and something more intriguing here catches his nose. there was another nearby. importantly, he notes, the other appears to be marking territory. the wraith approaches, his rosey eyes turned gold in the fading light of day. "bold move," samothes comments, voice honeyed, "staking claim so close to another." bluntly: he likes it.

Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM