Blacktail Deer Plateau There’s someone I’ve been missing
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine still didn't like the fact that Osprey intended to leave in search of Crete. He just didn't approve. Crete was an adult who could take care of himself (and take responsibility for his actions) and there was no reason to believe he'd done anything but walked away from a sticky situation. Of course, Peregrine would like to know for sure... yet he certainly wasn't willing to lose his sister's loyalty for it. He thought of telling Osprey he would send an Outrider after Crete if she wanted peace of mind but Peregrine knew his sister's mind was set, so he stomped out that idea like a cigarette beneath the heel of his shoe.

The inevitable call came and Peregrine walked out of the den, his heart heavy. By some stroke of luck, Hawkeye and Kisu had taken the pups elsewhere and so the two were alone. He walked up to his sister, quirking an eyebrow at her when he saw the object in her mouth. He sighed lightly, then licked the sculpted cheekbone beneath her left eye. The two of them would just have to agree to disagree on this entire situation, yet nothing could change the way he felt about Osprey, nor the closeness they shared.

"I will save a space for you as long as I can, Oss, and think of you every day you're gone. Please just come back to me when you've found the answers you need," the swarthy Alpha male said simply, holding her gaze.
Messages In This Thread
There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Osprey - May 21, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Peregrine Redhawk - May 21, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Atticus - June 02, 2014, 10:00 PM