Blacktail Deer Plateau There’s someone I’ve been missing
214 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Is it OK if I assume Atti knows about Osprey's plans to leave? I feel like it'd just be awkward for him to find out now, lol. Let me know if either of you has any issues with that and I'll gladly edit my post. :)

He wasn't far from Peregrine's den -- he never was, really -- when he heard the soft bark of his sister's voice gently break the stillness. His heart immediately lurched, a sickening and heavy combination of emotions washing through him at the realization that today's the day. He had heard of Osprey's wishes to leave in search of their brother not long ago, and while he didn't agree with or approve of the idea, he knew how his sister was and he knew he couldn't stop her or change her mind. He had no right to. But their time together had been so short, and she had been so sick all the while, that he couldn't bear the thought of letting her go again.

He appeared as she was showing Perry a beautiful golden stone, and lovely as it was, he could see no beauty in what was happening. His face was somber and his eyes misty as he approached her and nuzzled her gently on the shoulder. Were it not for Perry's children and the ever-present need to protect and provide for them, he would've asked to accompany Osprey, if only to know she'd be safe.
Messages In This Thread
There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Osprey - May 21, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Atticus - May 22, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Atticus - June 02, 2014, 10:00 PM