King Elk Forest sweet adeline
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The events that had gotten her there - right in that moment - were quite a long string, but she was sure she could cut it short so she wouldn't bore him. She took her seat somewhat close to him, eyes wandering as she sought the best point to start. Well, I come from a rather brute, dry and empty place. I was to be the queen one day until I did something unforgivable. They banished me - that was possibly the best thing they could've done to me. She giggled, looking around at all the green that was present. As a kid, the best she could come across was dried out strands of left-over grasses.Fast-forward half a year or so, and I had started my own pack - Moonlit Hills - the place where I got my scar and the proud neighbors of Blackfeather Woods. Burke was their alpha at the time and we accidentally met while I was in heat. The thought still surprised her. Would she still be alpha of Moonlit Hills if they had never gotten so close? I became pregnant and was offered a spot among the Blackfeather wolves. I wanted my children to have a father and doubtfully went along. Little did we know I was not the least bit wanted there. How was Nemesis fairing? Why did she still care?

Burke got demoted for "bringing his whore in", but our children were born there nonetheless. Two adorable boys who are somewhere out there right now. We called them Pyro and Vassago - and Pyro, oh boy, he was such a wee thing... To avoid them being murdered we decided to escape. Aeronwyn, a former member of the Blackfeather wolves, traveled along with us to a place we would call Arthendal. She had so many fond memories of the place that it was hard to imagine they would never be there as a family again. Pyro and Vassago grew up there - it was where they both almost drowned and where Vassago lost his tail to a bear. She laughed about it now, but at the time it was the scariest thing she had ever witnessed.

But, are numbers grew fewer and fewer and we had to move yet again. This time, we had Sebastian to fall back on - Burke's son. They accepted us among them, though Vassago and Pyro grew up and went their own way. We lived rather peacefully there for a few moons until the water got poisoned. Luckily, at the time, our neighbors were kind and giving. We could live at Redhawk Caldera and, again, it was rather nice the first few moons. But then they began discriminating against Burke due to a food shortage. Mato came to visit - Sebastian's son - and we decided to go with him to, well, here. It was still a story without a real ending, but she'd like to keep it that way until her death. She blinked in silence at the wolf she had told all this to, feeling rather embarrassed about talking so much. Was it even comprehensible?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
sweet adeline - by Ariel - September 25, 2017, 10:54 AM
RE: sweet adeline - by Malice - October 07, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: sweet adeline - by Ariel - October 07, 2017, 10:14 AM
RE: sweet adeline - by Malice - October 07, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Ariel - October 07, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Malice - October 14, 2017, 01:15 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Ariel - October 14, 2017, 07:15 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Malice - October 19, 2017, 06:26 AM
RE: sweet adeline - by Ariel - October 22, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Malice - November 03, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: sweet adeline - by Ariel - November 04, 2017, 10:47 PM