Dragoncrest Cliffs make a fury of me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 

Thuringwethil decided against hunting and using her energy when they had a cache to take from but she also hated taking from the cache and leaving the other wolves behind. Robin and Artaax are turning into budding hunters and Eske has proven her worth, as well as many others. They are capable to help keep things stored for them to eat. Perhaps they will even be lucky enough to incur another kill. The turkeys had been an exciting time and the deer she hunted with Dio and Shalon is long gone. As much as she has anxiety leaving her pack for such an extended period of time that is not to Trigeda, she knows she is leaving them in good hands.

Leaving her children is proving to be harder than she expected, too. Wildfire is already missing from their little family and she doesn’t want to leave them as the last remaining parent. Even Dio, whom they are still blind to being their sire, is leaving. Between Eske—even if she is preoccupied with the newest child she brought him—and Tirgatao, she is sure they will be fine. They are already old enough to start taking care of themselves and she doubt it’ll be any struggle for them to continue to grow into healthy, devoted adults.

After several minutes of battling with herself, she picks through the cache until she finds something that is enough to fulfill her without taking more than she truly needs to leave behind.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 25, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 25, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 26, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 26, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 26, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 27, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 08:36 PM