Northstar Vale when my time comes
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Joining 
It had been the most eventful month. She had gotten the opportunity to meet so many different wolves, from Liffey, searching for her mate, to the burly Varick, with his tragic past. But it was getting colder, day by day. It would become more and more difficult to hunt as a lone wolf. And while the idea of a wanderlusting loner seemed romantic in theory, she missed having a family. Being part of a pack would give her at least the illusion of a family again.

Miyako had given some thought of crossing the mountains and going back to Sunny and his group at Easthollow, but she wasn't sure she wanted to travel that far again. There was only one other wolf who had fronted the idea of a pack to her, and that was the charming @Mouse, who spun a tale of a beautiful home tucked away in the mountains. It was closer and more accessible, and why not try it out, at least for the winter?

So over rivers and through trees and across meadows and plains did she travel, until she found the path of least resistance over the mountains and began to cross. Miyako didn't know exactly where the Vale was, but she figured she'd know it when she saw it. This was much farther north than where she had crossed before, and she hadn't seen any sign of a large valley then. And when she reached the top of this narrow ridge, she saw it. A lush green expanse before her, shadowed by the crags. She smiled. Welcome home, she thought.

The acrid smell of border markings brought her short, and she stopped just shy of the territory, feeling at once excited and uncertain. She thought it best to call for Mouse, as well as for the group's leader (@Chusi, although she didn't know that yet). Miyako gave a low howl and sat on her haunches to wait it out, keeping her body language casual and neutral. Once she was received, she knew she would have to vouch for herself. She hoped that she had given Mouse a good first impression.
Messages In This Thread
when my time comes - by Miyako - September 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 27, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 10:49 PM