Northstar Vale when my time comes
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
His boop tickled the butterflies in her belly, perhaps more than it should have, and certainly put her in a good mood. She smiled sincerely then, not wanting to be a bitch to someone she didn't even know just because she was talking to Mouse. It was harder to do so when it was revealed they had met someone where she didn't know the way completely, away from the Vale. Why had Mouse been out? Didn't he like it here? Did he not like her?! Calm down.

How... quaint. She chipped, not knowing the right word for "Good for you but I really really don't like it". Either way, she was glad to have a possible member join their ranks. She seemed more experienced in life than most of their bunch, though this did not discourage Chusi. She still found herself to be more than capable of keeping them safe and sound throughout the winter, and however long it would take for Rannoch to return.

Welp, 'can't possibly turn ya 'way. I'll trust Mouse's judgement on this one. She smirked playfully, really seeing no reason to turn Miyako's offer down. Besides, what bad could she bring but the destruction of her love-life, the pack she was supposed to look after and possibly the lives of all the members of the vale? Stop.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
when my time comes - by Miyako - September 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 27, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 10:49 PM