Swiftcurrent Creek Time will Tell
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I understand and ilu2 :). <333

Jace saw fox come nearer and he pulled himself up straighter though he kept his eyes downcast and away. He did not want to offend her, especially not today. He did not really fear for himself as he had been defending first the girls and then himself and that had been all. However, in truth he had hurt his friend and pack mate, and that did not exactly look good for him. But he was not about to lay down and let Ferdie rip his throat out and that is probably what would have happened truth be told.

Jace dipped his muzzle down and spoke quietly "Hello Fox. Yes Ferdie is right we did this too each other. Though within reason there is story behind it. he was unsure if he should tell her he had done what he did in defense, but then decided to keep it the way it was for now. He was certain Fox would ask questions anyway. However, what if she decided to dole out punishment without listening to the information. He wondered what to do and what to say and it bothered him greatly that he didn't know what to say.

He shifted and licked at his shoulder, it had been torn asunder yet again, and it had also been completely torn out of socket. He had to push it back in and he feared it would come out again, he would need to have the healer look him over to make sure his shoulder was put in place correctly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Ferdie Von Pelt - May 20, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Time will Tell - by Jace - May 21, 2014, 12:13 AM