Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

When Grayday had approached her Catori found a bloom of pride at being invited. Sure, it was a good measure to joining her into the pack properly by proving her worth - but it was more than that. He knew of her ranging habits and heart's desire to see more of the world and this was a perfect way to not only learn more about the area but it also let her stretch her legs so to say as a scout. It would give her a good idea of the dynamics of the pack and she hadn't been this far down through the mountains. She yearned to see the lands beyond, too, but even as she'd brushed against Grayday feeling his ire grow and ebb like the tides she was so fond of she knew that this was not a matter of pleasantries. 

Hearing the brazzen behavior of having the male seem so put out as he'd entered their home had caused Catori's normally docile ways to be tested. If they didn't have the young children running about maybe she wouldn't have cared. Maybe it was just their innocence threatened or maybe it was the fact that they were Grayday's and that brought a whole other level to things. She snorted as Grayday came to a stop and called. "It seems...excessive to be gone from your home for so long." Excessive from the endless earthcomber meant a lot - if she'd understood the nature of the Vale and it's youthful leadership. If would mean a lot more wrangling, in her opinion, especially approaching their first winter. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM