Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema had missed Grayday's first comment about Rannoch's scent being weak. If she had she would have been able to tell him that Rannoch would likely not have been here. Seeing as how Rannoch was the very reason Mouse had tresspassed in their territory in the first place. She didn't know he was the former alpha of this pack untill he was expected to arrive. A darker female came to the border instead stating simply that Rannoch wasn't here rather then state that he was missing. 

Grayday and Catori had done an alright job at explaining the general instance of what had happened, but she thought she should add something. To bring a greater light to the situation for everyone. "He claimed to be searching for your missing Alpha and thought that was a good enough reason to ignore our border and requests to leave peacfully." she glanced to Day. Seeing how he would take the news of Rannoch's absence and Mouses reasons for being in the pack.

Her gaze then went to Chusi. While talking he voice had been calm, but her gaze was serious. She wondered how she would take the knowledge of knowing that another pack knew the vales alpha, or now, former alpha was missing. The sudden loss of a leader was often telling of the packs level or order, especially if in the absence of this leader member of the pack began to act in such an inappropriate way. 

Even if such actions had been done due to emotions, there was no ignoring that his pressence in their pack could have been a major threat to the members within it, including the pups that Pema loved to dearly.
Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM