Chimera Fields you expose the film in me
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

At the mention of Morningside Étoille feels a strange mix: he knows where they claim, and it is not too far from his new home - but Eske had not gotten along with their alpha, and while Étoille's own opinion on the man is mostly ambivalent, he knows Wanlida's grudge will carry weight in pack politics. "I know of Morningside," he tells her instead. "I briefly encountered Grayday during our previous mission."

Grayday had seemed to him as a man with a lot on his plate. But if they treated Mirabelle with kindness.. his opinion of the sad man rises. Just slightly. "I am glad." he rumbles, encouraged. "I am sure you are not a bother, but I am glad to see you, Mirabelle." Étoille does not quite smile, but his voice is genuine and affectionate. At her question, he hums. "It is quite a responsibility," he admits. "But they are.." Large. "Respectable. I feel at ease with them." He is looking forward to the opportunity to settle more fully within their borders once this trip concludes. Spend time with Furi in particular, but perhaps even get to know his kru more.
Messages In This Thread
you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 28, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Mirabelle - September 29, 2017, 12:17 AM
RE: you expose the film in me - by Étoille - September 29, 2017, 12:29 AM