Sheepeater Cliff -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Sounds smarter than my plan, she thought wryly. "I was kind of thinking the same, though my idea was to have me go up into the cliffs to scare one over the edge," she responded. "Does your distraction not involve the possibility of me paralyzing myself? Because if so, I'm all for it."

It felt good to be with him again. She wasn't normally into men as standoffish as Varick, but the thought of him being an itch she couldn't quite scratch was oddly appealing. At any rate, the fact that he had sought her out in the vastness of the Teekon Wilds was encouraging, if only that she now knew he had been thinking of her.

The trouble was, she knew she couldn't push him into anything. And she tended to be pushy. Pushing men towards her life, towards her family, towards her future. It was a character flaw that sparked the downfall of many budding relationships for her, and she was determined not to keep making the same mistake time and again.

"What have you been up to since we last spoke?" Miyako asked casually as an aside, giving him a sideways glance after regarding the eagles for a little while. "Meet anyone interesting?" Meet any girls hotter than me?
Messages In This Thread
-- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Varick - September 29, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Varick - September 29, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:11 AM
RE: -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Varick - September 29, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: -- ᴏᴀᴛʜʙᴏᴜɴᴅ - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:39 AM