Firefly Glen up all night, you wore your falling heart
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She quickly startles the stranger in the field and she takes a step back should things escalate quickly. It doesn’t. The other wolf adjusts to her surroundings and begins with an inquiry. She’d planned for a peaceful night to try and clear her mind, but she knew it wasn’t going to happen but actively working may settle her bones for a little while. “I did not mean to…” she trails off, narrowing her eyes in thought, but quickly does she recover: “startle.”

The woman clears her throat after a beat, teetering on a response. She hardly seems much of a threat but she knows better. “My group and I have set up camp not far from here. We’re headed to visit another pack,” she explains briefly, licking her lips once before settling quietly to her typical stoicism.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - September 29, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - October 03, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 05, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 09, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 13, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 14, 2017, 10:27 PM