Altar of Twilight your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Skipping @Hydra with permission.

She isn’t entirely sure if it makes her feel better that the wolf is still alive, however left for dead, in light of the situation with Wildfire. Currently, they don’t know anything. If they don’t attack and kill right away, they leave them or, worse, capture them. Her jaw tightens but she holds the gaze across the way. The stranger continues to talk about the power the wolf used to have and it hits a certain way she hadn’t been expecting. Wildfire doesn’t hold power anymore, not since the birth of their children, but she is still close to Heda and sometimes that’s all that matters. Her only enemies in the teekon have been silenced, for the most part, and she doesn’t know who that leaves. The Grotto is still a mystery and the phoenix wolves haven’t been around—it doesn’t sound like them, anyway—but these wolves she knows nothing about.

“Does he have a name?” she asks a beat later and her ears swivel forward when she hears a low howl through the air. One ear flicks back in irritation but she wishes to ignore it for the time being, but she knows she can’t. Not when they’re out here, vulnerable. “I am being summoned,” she states, glancing between the two but she does not move just yet. “Is there anything else you can tell me that may be of use?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: your heart measured in mountains fell and climbed - by Antumbra - December 10, 2017, 03:47 PM