Blacktail Deer Plateau Proper Introduction
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wasn't entirely too sure about her place in things, but, this was a game that had been played with all the young of her natal pack and it felt good to bring it into Morningside. It would be fun and a lesson they'd learn one way or the other - and she truly wanted to offer that to the kids. "We did it in my family, it was always something when they were hitting that age where they could help with hunts but when they were too young to participate with the big game." Catori explained. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't take credit for what they'd done for generations and generations. 

Catori let her tail wag a bit at the idea of having help, giving a little nod to the idea. "We could set it up - call the kiddos......oh! We need prizes." Catori chuckled, she'd completely forgotten that. "We always found a pretty stone or shell for the winner to keep." Which she could go find but maybe Pema knew of a place where they could find something special a little closer to home. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Proper Introduction - by Pema - October 02, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Spiritwalker - October 27, 2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Pema - October 27, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Spiritwalker - November 16, 2017, 01:14 AM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Pema - November 17, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Proper Introduction - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 09:54 PM