Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
No Matter What They Say...
8 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
All Welcome 
@Doe :))

He had remained on the coast, though not as close to death as he'd liked. The cliff had stopped at a certain point, leaving miles and miles upon sandy, boring beaches for him to walk upon. Yeah, this wasn't going to work. Even the grasslands before had excited him; why could the moist, annoying tiny pebbles between the toes of his massive paws not? He let out a long grunt of annoyance before his eyes spotted something in the distance. Now this was a challenge. An island, inhabited - he could tell by the smell the wind brought to him -, with a beautiful sandy carpet perfectly laid out for him. His foul mood was swept away as he made his way towards what he would call his "treasure".

With a high head did he present himself, howling like no other man had ever done. A strange mixture of mystery and lust - a lust for not just a wife, but an adventure he could later tell to his kin.
You WILL Be MINE!
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM