Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
No Matter What They Say...
8 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
He stared at her for quite some time before he had seemingly done her something. A lighter brow raised above his mask of soot and ink. What? Was his immediate response, coming closer despite the female's disinterest in him. She had called, he had delivered - he at least expected some kind of reward. His whole life had been an unending practice of giving and receiving and he applied it to any situation he found himself in.

I came for you - now what do I get? He asked, settling down on his haunches to relax a bit.
You WILL Be MINE!
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM