Northstar Vale No offense
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
squeeze me!  jelly mouse coming throughhhhhhhhhhhh :v

Sometimes, it was hard to keep track of who came and went, since he had joined the Vale there had been several new faces but also some that had never been seen again. Despite his latest outings, and the morningside incident, Remi had not failed to notice a new scent lingering within the Vale. And though he had not yet crossed paths with the newcomer nor he had really taken the time or energy to seek him out it was when he heard his voice, A MALE VOICE!! , calling for Chusi that the Gamma decided that it was time to stop being strangers. 

Though he had no buisness attending to the call, he did so anyways, making his way towards his unknown packmate with his tail raised high behind him and his ears pricked in alert. Once he saw him in the distance, with no Chusi in sight, he relaxed a bit. ok chill... just be cool, he told himself as he trotted to meet the man, his tail however never lowering its stance. "hey" he barked, his nose dipping briefly to salute him whilst he continued to scan him up and down with his crystalline blue eyes. "I don't think we've met - I'm Mouse Ostrega...." he barked, letting his body language speak for itself regarding to his rank.
Messages In This Thread
No offense - by Regan - October 05, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: No offense - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: No offense - by Regan - October 23, 2017, 03:43 PM