Northstar Vale No offense
27 Posts
Ooc —
After waiting for quite some time someone responded to the call and turning his head he was unsurprised to see it was a male he had yet to meet. By the posture and tail position Regan knew this was someone higher up than him and promptly ducked his head both in respect and acknowledgement of rank. "Hello Mouse, it's nice to meet you. I am Regan Mcdougall" he introduced back with a polite tone.

It would seem that nobody else was going to show so he moved right on to why he had called Chusi, figuring that he could discuss it with Mouse here instead of wasting time and energy trying to track down the alpha. "Hey so...I was wondering if there were any specific plans to prepare for winter? I have some concerns..." he began uncertainly the nervousness apparent as he shuffled his paws.

"See um....I've only met you,Chusi,Geni, and Miyako but nobody else has been spotted. It seems everyone keeps to themselves around here and it concerns me because preparing for winter is a group effort. I was going to suggest some pack hunts to start stocking up the caches?" he babbled on flicking his ears and avoiding eye contact with the grey furred male until he finished. This was another reason why he didn't want a high rank, he could barely handle suggesting ideas and stating his opinion in a lower rank.
Messages In This Thread
No offense - by Regan - October 05, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: No offense - by Mouse - October 23, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: No offense - by Regan - October 23, 2017, 03:43 PM