Emberwood here it's never ending
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Hey. Sorry for the wait. I thought I had sent this draft forever ago.

She was almost the opitomy of what Rouge had dispized when she was a true lone wolf. The definition of a pack wolf, with utter loyalty and love for her pack and the inability to see that there was another way to live entirely. Rouge was simply offering to help others with her scouting skills and here she was being lectured about how she should be behaving within her pack, it began to make her blood boil. Who was this female to tell Rouge how she should serve her pack. 

"Scouting is my service!" she shouted. "It is there choice if they want to use it or not! I don't need a stupid rank, I don't eat their food, I just need something to do and if they won't give that to me I will find it somewhere else! Not everyone gets the benefit of being apart of some 'closenit family pack'." she said assuming that such a pack wolf must have been raised within a pack through out most of her life. "There are other perfectly good ways to live. But if you're going to let your ignorance deture you from being opened minded, then I don't need you any more then I need them." she said in a huff and walked away.

The things she said may have been said out of anger or in the heat of the moment, but none of them were things she didn't feel were true to some capacity. What was the point of staying to talk and argue with this female is she wasn't going to benefit Rouge somewhere down the line, and so she left. 

Messages In This Thread
here it's never ending - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Rouge - October 10, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: here it's never ending - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 04:21 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Rouge - October 20, 2017, 11:40 AM
RE: here it's never ending - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Rouge - November 09, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Dawn - November 09, 2017, 09:38 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Rouge - November 13, 2017, 12:20 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Dawn - November 13, 2017, 03:05 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Rouge - November 15, 2017, 09:16 PM
RE: here it's never ending - by Dawn - November 15, 2017, 09:27 PM