Stone Circle Torn loyalties
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
@Valette So that Sunny let's her know he is leaving and why ICly. I kinda didn't have a lot of time to work things out properly through PM, So I hope this doesn't seem like i'm forcing your hand? Forward dated to tomorrow morning.

Sunny had been awake almost all night thinking about it, so he had decided to be productive while thinking about it. Going deep into the territory he hunted until he had brought back two rabbits and the haunch from a deer carcass that somebody had left behind and still smelled and tasted good. After he dropped them in the cache, he set off to patrol the borders and marked his scent there for the last time knowing that Dawn wouldn't be there yet to meet up with him.

As soon as the sun began to peek above the horizon he headed back to the den site, and to Valette's den. He stood a good couple of feet from the entrance so he wasn't too close to the pups, and chuffed. "Valette? I need to talk to you, it's an emergency" he called into the den softly, hoping to not startle the pups.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 10, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 13, 2017, 06:20 AM