Blacktail Deer Plateau There's a haze above my TV
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As he left the area, ginger paws swiftly carrying him away and into the other parts of the Morningside territory, he heard a his name being called, and the voice it came from he recognised quickly as Easy. The hunter turned with ears perked, just in time to see the young girl lope toward him and bump against his leg. He grinned at her, considering for a moment before nodding slowly. "Sure, you can come. I was gonna do some hunting - would you like to help with that?" He wasn't sure if she'd done any hunting before but it would be good experience for both her and him if they could do some together.

He smiled again at the dark furred pup, noting the excitement in her eyes - the childlike wonder he sometimes wished he could get back. Pups were usually excited very easily; he kind of envied it. Being around youngsters like Easy was still something rather new to him, although he babysat sometimes, this was the first time he'd ever seen children grow from newborns, and he had to say watching it was fascinating. Not to mention adorable.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 08, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 08, 2017, 02:35 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 08, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 08, 2017, 06:41 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 11, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 15, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - October 25, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - October 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Kieran Adrien - November 27, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: There's a haze above my TV - by Easy - November 27, 2017, 11:40 PM