Redhawk Caldera great sea depths
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Even if the best idea was to leave Wildfire behind, it is with her family. They are not some random pack and even if she does not know them, Wildfire does. She trusts them enough to visit them every so often—will she visit again?—and they have taken them in during such a rough time. She doesn’t have time to think about future visits when she’s barely scraping by and as much as she wants to see her and talk to her while she’s aware, she can’t waste any more time.

“I hope so,” she says quietly. “I hope it is sooner rather than later,” she muses a second later, glancing back over her shoulder. There hasn’t been any rustling around the den to cause her to break the conversation so she refocuses on Finley. “I will leave @Hux, if you are comfortable with him. I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to entertain the kids,” she explains. He’s been quiet but helpful during his stay but she does not know how interactive he’s been with the wolves here but hopefully he won’t cause any trouble that she’ll have to pay for later.

“I am not sure how… our kids will take this information,” she adds as an afterthought. “And we have one at home who I am sure will be happy to know she is safe now.” Blixen has been diligent and helpful and Artaax quiet, but they are never far from their mother since reuniting but there is little for them to do here and she cannot burden the pack with two growing wolves. Their instincts to their kids are not the same as it is with Wildfire and she vaguely wonders if she’d relate more to Finley’s mate than her.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 08, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 08, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 07:08 PM